Does size matter?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do I flake?



If your first thought was related to dandruff, you should probably stop reading this blog and go buy some Head and Shoulders shampoo. If you are sure that your hair is clean, read on.

In guy speak, flaking is a term used to describe a lazy, rude, self-absorbed female. Now think to yourself, are you guilty of the following offenses?

1. Do I take more that 4-5 hours to respond to a guys text messages?
2. Do I take more than 2-3 days to return a guys call?
3. Do I fall asleep before I'm supposed to meet a girl or guy friend for a date?
4. Has my 'period' become an overused excuse to cancel on my girl or guy friends?
5. Am I lazy?
6. Do I have a dog who receives more of my attention than any guy in my life?
7. Do I find myself making lots of excuses?
8. Do my girlfriends see me as unreliable?
9. Do I use my beauty as a method of getting over on people?
10. Do I have a hangover on more than 3 different occasions during a given week?

If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you are a flake, my dear.
Well, Mr. G, how do I become less flaky?
The answer is simple. Start taking other people's feelings into consideration and stop being so damn selfish! Think about what it would feel like if you had gotten your haircut, bought a new outfit, worked overtime so that you could have the day off, washed and vaccumed your car, got a manicure only to learn that your guy or girl friend has canceled on you at the last minute. Sucks huh? STOP FLAKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment